You can request: div >
- Receive confirmation whether or not personal information about you is being processed, as well as access to your stored personal information, along with supplementary information.
- Receive a structured, general-purpose and machine-readable format copy of the personal information that you offer us directly.
- Request the rectification of your personal information of which we have control. < br>
- Request the erasure of your personal information.
- Object to our processing of your personal information.
- Request the restriction of our processing of your personal information. < br>
- Submit a complaint or claim to a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not final and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services, as well as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and implement and enforce our policies. The retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information collected and the purpose of such collection, taking into account the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy obsolete and unused information in the shortest possible time. By virtue of applicable laws, we will keep records that contain personal information of clients, account opening documents, communications and any other type of information required by applicable laws and regulations.
We can rectify, replace or delete inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Reasons for data collection
The processing of your Personal Information (that is, any information that may allow your identification by means of reasonable; (hereinafter " Personal Information ") is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you, as well as to provide you with our services , protect our legitimate interests and comply with the legal and financial laws to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users.
The first type corresponds to unidentified and non-identifiable information belonging to Users, which can be collected through their use of the Site (" Non-personal information ").We do not know the identity of a User whose non-personal information we collect. This information may include accumulated usage data and technical information transmitted by the device, both software and hardware (such as, for example, the type of browser and operating system used by the device, language preferences, access time , etc.), in order to improve the functionality of our Site. Likewise, we also collect information about your activity on it (such as pages visited, web browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
The second type of information is the Personal information which is individually identifiable information, that is, information that identifies a person or that can, without undue difficulty, identify a a person.
How do we receive information about you? < / div>
We receive your personal information from various actions or origins:
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal data when registering on our Site,
- When you use our Site or do use of it in connection with your use of our services,
- From external providers, services and public records (such as providers of traffic statistics).
How is the information used? Who do we share the information with?
< / div>
We can use the information for the following purposes:
- [ add detailed usage types, such as:] < br>
- Maintain communication with you: to send you notifications related to our services, providing you with information technical and troubleshooting any customer service issues you may have.
- Communicate with you and keep you informed or about our latest services and updates.
- Show you ads when you do use of our Site (get more information in the "Advertisements" section).
- Market and promote our websites and products (get more information at "Marketing" section).
- Carry out statistical and analytical studies and tests in order to improve the Site.
In addition to the various uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our affiliates and subcontractors.
- Hosting and managing our Site li >
- Offer you our services, including a personalized display of our Site
- Store and process such information on our behalf
- Offer you advertisements and help you both in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and in reorienting any of our users
- To provide you with commercial offers and promotional material related to our Site and our services
- Carry out research, technical diagnostics or analysis span>
< span class = "lh-1 font-size-16"> Cookies
A" cookie "is a small unit of information that a website assigns to your device while you visit the site. Cookies are very useful and can be used for various purposes. These include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enabling automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and our Services faster and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements that appear are relevant to you and your interests, and to collect statistical data on the use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. "session cookies", that are stored only temporarily during a browsing session to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when you close the browser.
b. "Persistent cookies ", which only reads the site, are stored on the computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when it is necessary to know your identity in case of frequent visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences for the next login.
c. "third-party cookies", set by other online services that run content on the page you are visiting, for example by third-party analytics companies that monitor and examine access to the site Web.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but the personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You can delete cookies using the instructions included in the device preferences.However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not work properly and your online experience may be limited.
We use a tool based on technology Snowplow Analytics to collect information about use of the Site. This tool collects information such as how often users access the site, the pages they visit, etc. It does not collect any personal information and is only used by the site hosting and usage service provider to improve the Site and services.
Use of command libraries (Google Web Fonts)
For present content correctly and visually appealing in all browsers, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts ( https://www.google.com/webfonts ) on this website.Google Web Fonts are transferred to the browser cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the content will be displayed with a default font.
- Calling script or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible that the operators of the corresponding libraries collect data, although in this case it is not clear for what purpose.
Collection of third party information
How do we protect your information?
We pay special attention to the implementation and maintenance of security both of the Site and your information. Although we apply reasonable measures to secure information, we cannot be held responsible for the acts of anyone who gains unauthorized access or misuses our Site, and we do not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that prevents said access.
Transfer of data outside the EEA div >
Please note that some recipients of the data may be located outside the European Economic Area. In such cases, we will provide your data only to those countries whose level of data protection has been approved by the European Commission, or we will establish an agreement to guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
We may use third-party advertising technology for the purpose of displaying advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information in connection with your use of the Services in order to show you advertisements (for example, by including third-party cookies in your web browser).
[Add information regarding opt-out options from personalized ads, such as:] You can opt-out of inclusion in numerous Third-party advertising networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information about this practice of NAI and DAA members, as well as their choices regarding the use of your information by these companies, including how to opt out of third-party ad networks managed by members of the NAI and DAA, access their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http : //optout.aboutads.info/#! / .
We or through our third party subcontractors may use your Personal Information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, etc., in order to offer you promotional material related to our services that we think may be of interest to you.
Out of respect for your right to privacy, together with such material we also provide you with the means to reject the receipt of our commercial offers. If you unsubscribe, we will proceed to remove your email address or telephone number from our commercial distribution lists.
Please note that even though you have unsubscribed from our commercial emails, we may send you other types of important communications by email without giving you the option to stop receiving them. These communications may include customer service announcements or administrative notifications.
Corporate transaction span >
We are aware of the importance of protecting the privacy of children, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed or intended for use by children. Under no circumstances will we allow the use of our services by minors without the consent or prior authorization of a parent or legal guardian.We do not knowingly collect any type of Personal Information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, they should contact us.
How to contact us
If you have a general question about the Site or the information we collect from you, as well as the use we make of it, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified September 2020 span>
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.